Flaming Soccer ball

dimecres, 29 de març del 2017

The Location

This is my location.

This is my place. It is situated on the road to Montuiri 0.8 km. Outside the Institute of Porreres and the swimming pool.



It is a field in which viewers enjoy an exciting football that the fans are an important part of the club. And people make the club, took out a small snack after each game.
 
You can find the site next to the restaurant Ses Forques. After each game the team had dinner there and have some fun.


6 comentaris:

  1. One day, you must invitet all the class to the restaurant.

    ResponElimina
  2. It looks so far away from my home so I don't know if I can visit it... any way I'm sure it's so cool

    ResponElimina
  3. I've been on the football field, since my brother works in the gym, I really like it!!

    ResponElimina
  4. Thanks Marc for say the location. One day, I will go to the restaurant and I will dinner. Bye!!!

    ResponElimina